This recipe is The Best Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa ever!! Better than jarred salsa and you can whip it up in a flash.
Confession: I am one of those people that when they go to eat at a Mexican restaurant, they eat so many chips and salsa so that when the main course arrives they are no longer hungry.
Can you relate?
I really really LOVE Restaurant Style Salsa!
is was the one served at Uncle Julio’s. Did you noticed that I said, “was”? Yes, now I have a new fave!! The best part is that I don’t need to go out to eat it because I can make it at home anytime.
I don’t think I have an easier recipe in my collection. You just need to throw everything into a food processor and process until you reach the consistency you want.
Seriously…this salsa recipe is The Best Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa ever!!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
The Best Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa
- 1 can (14.5 oz) fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 small onion (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and deveined
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 fresh cilantro leaves (about 1 cup)
- 2 oz green chili (half a can) (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt ( or more to taste)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until desired consistency. Try it and adjust salt and pepper to your taste, if necessary.
- Serve immediately with chips or refrigerate in a sealed container up to 4 days.
?When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!