This Cilantro Mojo Sauce is easy to make and delicious! It goes well with everything: chicken, beef, seafood, etc.
This cilantro mojo sauce recipe is fantastic!!! It goes well not only over the meat, as a dipping sauce, a marinade, on rice, and in sandwiches or burritos. It’s packed with flavor. The possibilities are endless!
The acid from the vinegar, the sweet touch of the orange juice, and the kick from the garlic, are the perfect combination that will take you to heaven.
It requires only a few ingredients and quick whiz in the food processor. Even the blender will work. You can do it ahead of time and keep it handy to spice up your meals. This sauce will last for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator, but I am sure you will finish it all by then!
This simple little sauce transforms the ordinary into extraordinary.
?When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
Cilantro Mojo Sauce
- 1 bundle of cilantro leaves (about 1 1/2 cups), just the leaves
- 3/4 cup vegetable or corn oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup freshly orange juice (store-bought juice will work)
- 5 garlic gloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse 5 -6 times until everything is well combined and smooth. Taste and adjust salt and pepper to taste, if necessary.
- Store any leftover mojo in a glass jar and refrigerate.
- Venezuelan Asado Negro
- Venezuelan Pabellon Bowl [Video]
- Eggless Venezuelan Tequeños
- Venezuelan Flan Quesillo
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Order Now!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!