This Coconut Apricot Granola recipe is so easy to make and so delicious that you’ll never buy granola again.
Why I Love This Recipe
My youngest daughter can be very picky when it comes to breakfast food. And to be honest, things can get a little complicated at times. I have tried everything, egg-free pancakes, arepas, etc. but what she likes most is yogurt with granola and berries.
Can you blame her? It’s a delicious combination.
So having homemade granola at hand it’s a MUST for me.
I’m also a big granola fan. And this recipe it’s unbelievably good! So addictive, I can’t stop snacking on it throughout the day. I love snacking minus the guilt.
Salty. Sweet. Crunchy. Nutty. Fruity…Divine! Plus, It’s the perfect way to start your day since it’s packed full of goodness.
This granola could be as versatile as your taste is. The possibilities are endless. Try mixing up others nut and dried fruit combos. Like, pistachios and cranberries or hazelnuts and figs… mmmm!
Storing & Freezing Instructions
Store the granola in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 to 2 weeks. You can also freeze it in a sealed freezer bag for up to 3 months. The dried fruit will freeze solid, so let it warm to room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
More Recipes You’ll Love
Coconut and Apricot Granola
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line a baking sheet parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except apricots. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking sheet and spread out to form a uniform single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until evenly browned.
- Add the apricots and bake for 10 more minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container