This Honey Coconut Chia Pudding is a truly cupful of sunshine! Perfect as quick and nutritious breakfast, afternoon snack, or healthy dessert.
I know that there are thousands of Chia pudding recipes out there. And although the chia seed has been all the rage in the health world for a while, I found out, during my media tour with the National Honey Board, that there are many people that still don’t know about the delicious and easy to make Chia pudding.
So I thought I needed to share my favorite way to eat chia seed.
Drum rolls please…meet my Honey Coconut Chia Pudding!!
As always, my favorite thing about this recipe is that it can be completely made the night before.
You can whip up all sorts of fruity variations for chia seed pudding, and also use your favorite milk. I love using coconut milk since it gives it an extra layer of flavor, that combined with the honey takes this divine pudding to another level.
Don’t be fooled by their size! These tiny seeds are full of goodness, healthy omega-3 fatty acids, carbohydrates, protein, fiber, antioxidants, and calcium. And, unlike flax seeds, they do not have to be ground to make their nutrients available to the body, so it’s so easy to incorporate into the kitchen. Try adding them to your oatmeal or smoothies to amp up the health factor!
This Honey Coconut Chia Pudding will satisfy your sweet tooth without sacrificing the waistline.
Happy pudding making!
Honey Coconut Chia Pudding
- 2 cups coconut milk (coconut milk that comes in the carton)
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Fresh berries
- Honey granola optional
- Combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla and honey in a medium bowl. Mix well until the honey has dissolved. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Stir well and divide the pudding into individual portions.
- Serve with fresh berries and granola, if desired.
- Easy Healthy Chicken and Asparagus Skillet
- Easy Tuna Ragu [Keto and Whole 30 Friendly]
- Skinny Oven Fried Pork Chops [KETO friendly]
- Watercress Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Copycat Chick fil A Superfood Salad
- Maple Vinaigrette
- Skinny Glazed Salmon
- Skinny Oven Fried Chicken
- Easy Skinny Arroz con Pollo
- Easy Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice
📱When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!