This Instant Pot Hawaiian Pineapple Pork recipe is a quick and easy dish that is perfect for busy weeknights. It’s out of this world delicious. Smoky, sweet, salty and tangy. Best of all…this dish is ready in under 30 minutes!
Today, you’re in for a crazy delicious dinner idea. I’m talking about this epic, foolproof Instant Pot Hawaiian Pineapple Pork recipe.
If you love the sweet and salty combos this recipe is for you!
It not just sweet and salty. It really is a party of flavors in your mouth.
Smoky, sweet, salty and tangy.
Honest to goodness the flavor of this Instant Pot Hawaiian Pineapple Pork is out of this world delicious.
This is a quick and easy dish that is perfect for busy weeknights. Best of all this dish is ready in under 30 minutes!
The best thing about this dish is the sauce. It’s sweet, thick and flavorful. It’s a combination of pineapple juice, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and honey.
How to cook Hawaiian pork in the instant Pot?
Mix pineapple juice, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, and honey in small bowl. Turn the Instant Pot ON and select “saute” mode, adjust heat to more. When hot, add oil. Brown pork until no longer pink. Add pineapple chunks and oregano. Season with salt and black pepper to taste; mix to combine. Add the sauce. Secure the lid to the instant pot and cook for 10 minutes. When the time is over, let the pressure release on its own for 5 minutes. Then, carefully turn the valve to “Venting,” to release any extra pressure that might still be in there. Then remove the lid and serve.
Looking for more Instant Pot recipes?
- Instant Pot Cuban Pulled Pork
- Easy Instant Pot Stroganoff Meatballs
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Barbecue Ribs
- Instant Pot Mexican Pulled Pork
- Instant Pot Teriyaki Turkey Meatballs
- Easy Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli
I love to serve this dish with rice to soak up all of that extra sauce. But no matter how you serve it, this Instant Pot Hawaiian Pineapple Pork is a crowd-pleasing meal.
Instant Pot Hawaiian Pineapple PorkPrint Pin
- 1 can (20 oz) Pineapple chunks in pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, separated
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 lb boneless pork stew meat
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Parsley for garnishing
- Drain the pineapple chunks and reserve the juice.
- Mix water, cornstarch, reserved pineapple juice, honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic in a small bowl until well combined.
- Turn the Instant Pot ON and select "saute" mode, adjust heat to more. When hot, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Add onion and red peppers and saute for 3 minutes, stirring constantly, until they are vibrant in color and just tender. Remove from Instant Pot and reserve.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the Instant Pot. When hot, add pork meat and saute until no longer pink. Add pineapple chunks and oregano. Season with salt and black pepper to taste; mix to combine. Add the sauce. Press "cancel". Secure the lid to the instant pot and select "manual" or "high pressure" and cook for 10 minutes.
- When the time is over, let the pressure release on its own for 5 minutes. Then, carefully turn the valve to "Venting," to release any extra pressure that might still be in there. Then remove the lid.
- Add the reserved onions and red peppers to pot and toss to coat. Taste and adjust seasoning adding more salt and black pepper, if necessary.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley, if desired. Serve immediately over rice or steamed vegetables.
?When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!