These Eggless Banana Crumb Muffins are moist, delicious and perfect for snacks or school lunches! They are so easy to make and they taste amazing!
In my eggless cooking adventure, I discovered these Eggless Banana Crumb Muffins.
To tell the truth, they are made with just my banana bread recipe but baked in a muffins pan instead of a bread loaf pan.
Since I wanted to give a twist to my original recipe, I added crumbs on top … the perfect finishing touch!
For all of you who are always asking about my princess’s egg allergy evolution let me tell you that it remains the same. The other day we went to eat at a restaurant, and she ate a piece of mozzarella stick, those breaded and fried. The reaction was almost immediate. She started to vomit and hives started to show up.
It was totally our fault. It was a careless and stupid mistake.
It’s so difficult, especially when you’re not used to living with these limitations. The slightest mistake can be terrible.
Thank God her reaction to eggs is mild and it’s not going beyond these symptoms (knocking on wood). Her airways are not compromised, thank God again, but it doesn’t make it any easier. It is still scary and worrying.
I hope that as she grows this allergy disappears. Doctors say this is quite likely. It takes time and patience.
LOOKING FOR MORE EGGLESS RECIPES?
- Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe
- Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes
- The Best Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Eggless Banana Chocolate Chips Muffins
- Eggless Waffles
- Eggless Pancakes
Meanwhile, I will continue cooking without eggs!
It’s kind of fun, very interesting, and definitely challenging.
Having said that, when you taste these Eggless Banana Crumb Muffins I promise you will not miss the eggs at all.
Eggless Banana Crumb Muffins
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
For the Crumb Topping
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line 12-Cup regular muffin pan with muffins liners.
- Mix with an electric mixer on medium speed mashed bananas with butter until combined. Add in buttermilk, vanilla, and mix. Add in sugar, baking soda, salt, and mix.
- Add flour and mix until just combined.
- Fill muffins liners 3/4 full.
- Make the Crumb Topping: In a small bowl mix flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Cut in butter until evenly distributed and crumbly in texture. Sprinkle topping over muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Allow cooling and enjoy!
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Pre-Order Now!
????When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!