This Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal is the perfect breakfast any day of the week! Hearty, filling, and yummy, this baked oatmeal is what you have been looking for to start your day off right. Plus, it’s super easy and can be made in advance.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Is it pumpkin season yet?
I don’t know about you but for me, the end of summer officially marks two things: back to school, of course, and the beginning of pumpkin–palooza!!
So, for that reason, I decided to make something delicious and convenient to celebrate both events. And nothing is more convenient than a no-fuss, nutritious, easy to transport breakfast. I mean. When the back-to-school morning madness start my husband and I tend to skip breakfast. We’re rushed. We’re tired, and it simply gets lost in the morning rush.
This is a problem because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
In my opinion, the key to resolve this problem is to make something in advance that is ready to grab. I have tried a few options in the past such as arepas, scones, breakfast muffins, breakfast cookies, empanadas, etc…
Today, I am adding a new and yummy recipe to my grab-and-go breakfast ideas.
Meet my Baked Pumpkin Cranberry Oatmeal!!!
This Baked Pumpkin Cranberry Oatmeal is your one-stop shop for a hearty, filling, and yummy breakfast any day of the week!
The combination of pumpkin and cranberry really hits the spot!
The recipe starts with a bunch of wholesome ingredients. It’s dairy and egg free since I used Silk® Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk instead of milk, and chia seed instead of eggs.
I found these Silk® shelf-stable products at my local Walmart.
Silk from the shelf? Seriously?
Yes!!! It was the first time I try them and they taste GREAT.
So you know that you can find your Silk® products in your grocer’s refrigerator. But now you know you can also find it on the shelf unrefrigerated. This presentation is perfect to stock up or to bring along if you are going to travel to a place without a refrigerator, like camping.
Forget about standing over the stovetop stirring oats, this Baked Pumpkin Cranberry Oatmeal is the answer you have been looking for to start your day off right.
Pumpkin Cranberry Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce (canned or homemade)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 – ½ cup brown sugar (see notes)
- 2 cups Silk® Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk (or any other milk of your liking)
- ½ cup dried cranberry (optional)
- ¼ cup shaved coconut (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix until everything is thoroughly combined.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish.
- Bake for 40 - 45 minutes, or until the oatmeal is firm and lightly golden.
- Sprinkle with dried cranberries and shaved coconut, if desired. Served warm or at room temperature.
The Ultimate Guide to Eggless Baking!
Includes more than 70 easy-to-make recipes along with full-color photos, detailed instructions, and helpful tips for spectacular results.Pre-Order Now!
?When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!