These Eggless Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are soft, loaded with nutrients and great textures. They’re a deliciously healthy way to start off the day.
Today I am talking about one of my mommy/wifey weapon for busy mornings: Eggless Breakfast Cookies!
As I mentioned before, our morning routine has changed a little. My husband is leaving earlier – like really super early – to work. And sometimes those extra snoozes on the alarm clock meant that he was leaving without eating breakfast. No good. So I knew that I had to come up with some form of breakfast to go.
On the other hand, my other breakfast challenge is that my daughter has never been much of a breakfast person, and it is often a struggle to get her to eat much of anything in the morning. So when thinking about what to make I thought: she LOVES cookies, which happen to be very easy to transport. Bingo!! Breakfast cookies sounded like a perfect idea to try.
I am so glad I did!
These Eggless Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are hearty, full of goodness, and deeelish. Over here, my family is obsessed with these cookies. My boy even asked: So now we can eat cookies for breakfast? Well…no any cookies, just this kind! LOL.
I love that I don’t even need to pull out a mixer for these and that they are really easy to adapt to different tastes. So if you don’t like raisins? Just leave them out, and try chocolate chips! YUM. You can also use any nut butter you like, such as peanut butter. This time I use cashew butter because I know is safe for my daughter, but can totally use another type of butter or No-Nut butter.
They’re best straight out of the oven but they also freeze incredibly well. Which means you can bake up a big batch of these Eggless Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies, freeze them, and take them out for a great breakfast on-the-go!
You’ll love them. They’re soft, loaded with nutrients and great textures. Not too sweet but sweet enough to help curb that sweet tooth, too!
They’re a deliciously healthy way to start off the day.
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
Eggless Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine oats, flour, apple spices, chia seeds, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Stir together, in a large bowl, banana, cashew butter, honey, milk, and vanilla. Stir the oat mixture into the banana mixture until combined. Stir in dried raisins.
- Using a 1/4-cup measure, drop mounds of dough 3 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- With small spoon dipped in water, flatten and spread each mound of dough to a 2 1/2-inch round, about 1/2-inch thick.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until browned. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!