Get an A+ on kitchen duty with this Eggless Apple Maple Spice Cake!! It’s really moist, tender, and tasty. Perfect for dessert or breakfast.
Let’s talk about apple recipes today! But not just any recipe….Eggless Apple Maple Spice Cake recipe!!
I REALLY like the yummy Fall desserts! Pumpkin is definitely my first love when it comes to Fall flavors, but apples are very close behind!
The past weekend we went to our traditional apple picking fall activity, and I wanted to come up with a dessert using some beautiful apples we picked up from the orchard. So, I decided to make an apple cake recipe I saw in BHG magazine.
I absolutely LOVE the way this cake turned out! Not only does it look super spectacular with all the streusel lining the top of the cake, but it tastes incredible as well!
LOOKING FOR MORE EGGLESS RECIPES?
- Cakey Eggless Pumpkin Cookies
- Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe
- Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes
- The Best Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Eggless Pumpkin Muffins
This Eggless Apple Maple Spice Cake is really something to be marveled at!
It’s sooo delicious that you’ll want it all year round.
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour (see notes)
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ teaspoon apple pie spice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup butter, melted (1 stick)
- ¼ cup applesauce
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups chopped apples (I used Fuji apples)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9-inch Non-stick springform pan.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, apple pie spice, and salt.
- In another bowl combine, brown sugar, maple syrup, butter, applesauce, buttermilk, and vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture just until combined. Fold in chopped apples.
- Spread batter in prepared baking pan.
- Prepare the streusel, if using: in a medium bowl combine flour, brown sugar, apple pie spice, and salt. Drizzle melted butter and vanilla. Toss with a fork to combine. Sprinkle the top of the cake with the streusel.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes. Remove from pan.
????When you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!