These Eggless Flan Cookies are teeming with all the goodness of the beloved “Flan”! They’re delicious and ultra-satisfying. Perfect for any celebration, holiday, or any occasion you are craving cookies.
It’s officially cookie season! Well, I guess it has been for a couple weeks now, but I’m just starting to get into it. My kids LOVE to make cookies with me, and I cannot be happier to have the most amazing helpers in my kitchen. Every year, we make the same standby holiday cookies, so this time I decided to try some different and unique!!
If you visit my blog regularly, you might already know that I’m a big fan of Flan. I’ve already shared flan Venezuelan version, “Quesillo“. Even though my husband and I love flan, I do not make it very often because of my daughter Victoria’s egg allergy. So, when I was thinking about what cookie would rock our world this holidays I came up with this genius idea of Eggless Flan Cookies.
They’re also super easy to make and the dough doesn’t require any chill time in the fridge. These cookies are golden and slightly crisp on the edges while retaining a little chewiness in the center.
These are perfect for sharing with friends and family who have egg allergy, or love flan!! Each one is truly a mouthful.
If you want to create the ultimate cookie experience drizzle these babies with dulce de leche or salted caramel!!
And be aware of cookie thieves! LOL.
There’s nothing better than the smell of freshly-baked cookies coming out of the oven. Serve the cookies nestled on plates or a cake stand and don’t be surprised if they disappear in a flash.
We certainly enjoyed this recipe, and I hope you do too!
Eggless Flan Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, cornstarch, salt, and baking powder. Mix and set aside.
- Place butter and sugar in large bowl of electric stand mixer and beat on medium speed until light in color. Add vanilla and milk and beat to combine. Add the flan mix and beat until well incorporated. Put mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture, and beat until mixture pulls away from the side of the bowl.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
- Eggless Dark Chocolate Cookies
- 3-Ingredient Eggless Peanut Butter Halloween Cookies
- Easy Palmiers Recipe (Elephant Ear Cookies or Palmeritas) (Video)
- Easy Eggless Vanilla Cookies
- Eggless Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Eggless Sugar Cookies
- The Best Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Eggless Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Eggless Gingerbread Cookies
If you make this recipe, be sure to snap a photo and hashtag it #MommysHomeCooking. I’d love to see what you cook!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Domino/C&H Sugar. The opinions and text are all mine.
* This post contains affiliate links, thank you for the support in keeping Mommy’s Home Cooking up and running!